Manage your candidate workflow and predict job performance all from your ATS with Vervoe’s Lever integration.
Enabling the integration
1. To enable the Lever Integration in your Vervoe account navigate to → Integrations → Lever tab.
a) Toggle on `Enable Lever Integration` and click `Authorize`.
b) Once you click Authorize a new window will open where you will be able to log into your Lever account and accept the access request.
c) You'll need to add the candidate stage change Webhook to your Lever account. Copy the displayed link and navigate to your Lever account settings.
d) Once inside your Lever account settings select `integrations and API` from the lefthand menu and then select the `Webhooks` tab at the top. Scroll down the list until you see the toggle for CANDIDATE STAGE CHANGE. Toggle this on and paste your link. Now your integration is ready to map your assessment to your posting stages.
2. A list of Lever postings will be available on the Vervoe integration page.
a) Click the edit button and choose the Vervoe assessment from the dropdown list to connect with the Lever stage for the selected Vervoe posting. You can set up the connection between every Lever stage and any Vervoe open assessment.
b) Once you've mapped assessments to stages in each of your jobs you can view a summary of the connections on the Lever integration page in Vervoe. You can amend these by clicking the edit text.
1. Invite candidates to complete an assessment by moving them into the Vervoe stage or a stage that has a Vervoe assessment mapped to it.
2. An email will automatically be sent to the candidate inviting them to take the assessment.
1. Once a candidate completes an assessment their score will be passed back and available to view on the candidates’ profile within Lever.
- The overall score is sent as a range 0-25%, 5-50%, 50-75%, 75-100%
- Results are sent as tags for every Lever stage connected with the assessment.
- The link to the candidate’s report card is sent as a note after the assessment stage.
- Candidates can be filtered by a score in the candidate section by selecting the relevant tag. For best practice, filter the assessment name and the score range 75-100% and you will return all top-performing candidates.