1. Why am I unable to deactivate the assessment?
On the free trial, users have access to one active assessment. Once candidates have been invited to an assessment it becomes active and exhausts the free trial assessment allotment.
To obtain access to additional assessment slots you can choose to "Upgrade Plan" directly in your account and compare plan options.
2. How many jobs can we post per month?
During your free trial you’ll be able to create or preview as many assessments as you like. When it comes time to start testing your candidates you’ll need to pick one assessment to send them to.
3. Do we have any candidate limits?
Yes, your trial allows you to view the data from 50 candidates only.
4. How many invitations can we send per job posting?
You can send as many as you like however you will only be able to view the first 50 that respond. In order to unlock the rest you will need to move to one of our other plans. You can do this easily in Vervoe to instantly unlock the other candidates.
5. How many invitations can we send per month?
There’s no monthly cap on invitations however you can only view the responses from the first 50 candidates that respond.
6. Will we be able to send invites again on a new job posting after exhausting invite limits for previous job posting?
Your trial is capped at one assessment however we offer a range of plans or can tailor something specific to suit your business needs that will enable you to assess as many candidates as you require.