The integration enables you to completely streamline your skill-testing from PageUp.
With the integration you’ll be able to do the following from PageUp:
• Invite candidates to complete an assessment
• View candidate results (these get updated in real-time)
• Manually grade candidate results directly from PageUp
• Export candidates from Vervoe with their PageUp Candidate ID, Job ID, and Application ID.
• Load assessments into PageUp so they become accessible to all recruiters.
Do not perform any actions on candidates from Vervoe once the integration is enabled. This might cause the integration to fail. Please use the PageUp ATS to manage candidates.
The following actions should NOT be done if the integration is enabled:
- Progressing or rejecting candidates
- Drag and drop of candidates to other stages
- Extend deadline
- Add to other jobs
- Change Job name
Enabling the Integration
- In order to enable the integration click on your initials in the far upper right corner and click on "Integrations".
- Click on "PageUp" on the left.
- Copy/Paste your PageUp Client ID and PageUp secret. You might need to contact PageUp to get this info.
- Click on the toggle to enable the PageUp integration.
- You'll see some important messages. Click to confirm and enable the integration.
- You're all set on the Vervoe side. Contact PageUp to configure the integration on their end.
Do not change job names, as they are automatically imported from PageUp. This will help you sync data later.
Do not disable jobs until the job is closed in PageUp.
Once this integration is enabled all candidate facing emails will be sent through PageUp. This will allow you to manage communication from one platform. You will need to configure the email being sent when inviting candidates and any reminder emails through PageUp only.
We recommend setting up a reminder email 2 days before their submission deadline. We also recommend that you create automated emails in PageUp to notify recruiters once assessments are submitted.
Finally, by default, assessments will not have an expiration date. You should control expiration ONLY via the PageUp interface so that extensions can be granted directly from PageUp.