What is a Share Link?
- A share link is a unique trackable URL link that links directly to your assessment
They are the best method to share your skills assessment with potential candidates
- They also unlock key insights into how your recruitment channels are performing
That's it! So read below on how to create a job link, share it, track it, then watch candidates role in.
Create a trackable assessment link:
- Click on the open assessment you want to invite candidates to
- Head to the Invite tab and create a new share link by clicking on the 'Add Trackable Link' button
- Choose the Icon and name for the link
- Click the 'Copy Link' button to copy the new job link to your clipboard for sharing.
Post a Share Link to different locations:
- Create as many job links as you need for Social (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc) or any other job board you plan on advertising your job
- Once your link is copied to your clipboard, go ahead and paste it to the corresponding job post.
- For example, the LinkedIn application link we created above.
- LinkedIn Note: If you choose to keep the post public, your connections on LinkedIn, as well as anyone on the web, can view it.
- If you have a LinkedIn Recruiter account you add a job post there and include the link as well.
- Make sure to write a compelling and engaging job post to attract the most qualified candidates. Read this article in our blog for some inspiration.