As you create/edit Talent Trials in your account there a few things to consider to help maximize the AI accuracy and to increase candidate completion rates.
Please keep the following in mind:
- Include a minimum of 6 questions (best 8-10)
- At least a couple of questions that have text answers
- At least 1 multiple choice (can use more)
- A document, spreadsheet, or presentation question type
- ease into it, start with an easy question and build up to the more difficult ones later in the Talent Trial
- avoid starting with a video response type and start with a text based response.
- add an example answer in the suggested answer field when relevant.
To increase completion rates, start with an easy question, avoid starting with a video response or document and try to minimize the use of timers.
It is also recommended not to use a timer with a video response but if you require it then make sure to set the timer to around 5 minutes or more.
If a candidate runs into any technical issues (wifi, internet connections speeds, browsers crashing, etc) you may not get a response if the timer is too short.
You can find this information and complete steps to help create a Talent Trial here.